We focus on a company’s revenues and cash flows, including its key products and services.
We conduct an industry and competitive overview, including the industry size and company’s position within it. We perform financial analysis to understand the company’s historical financial results and focus on operational trends to forecast future performance.
Hancock Park Corporate Income invests in the following broad industry sectors including, but not limited to:
Typical Borrower Profile
We target U.S. middle-market companies through our Adviser’s access to a network of financial institutions, private equity sponsors, investment banks, and a proprietary database of borrowers developed over our Advisor’s more than 25+ years of industry experience.
A typical targeted borrower will be a profitable, privately held business led by experienced management who faces capital access constraints as a result of heightened regulatory pressure on banks, the company’s size, timing, and/or complexity and exhibit the following characteristics:
$15 - $300 million
$5mm - $50mm
$10 - $500 million
- Generally, private companies owned by private
equity firms or owners/operators
- Effective and experienced management teams
- Defensible market share
- Solid historical financial performance,
including a steady stream of cash flow
- High degree of recurring revenue
- Diversity of customers, markets, products,
- Differentiated products or services
- Recapitalizations & Refinancings
- Management Buyouts, LBOs
- Acquisition Financings
- Shareholder Liquidity Events
- Growth Capital Investments